Friday, November 25, 2016

Halloween





For Halloween we went to our wards Harvest Party. We invited Jess, Bo and their daughter Lucy. It was a chili and cinnamon roll competition. I made chili and Nathan made cinnamon rolls. We didn't win, but I liked ours best. After dinner, the primary put on a carnival for the kids, then there was a trunk or treat.

Halloween night we carved pumpkins. We gave ourselves 20 minutes and no drawing on the pumpkin, or stencils. It was actually really fun, and only took 15 minutes. :) Nathan went to work that night, so I vegged out on candy and watched Gilmore girls.


We also went to a Halloween thing that the city put on. There were TONS of people. They had games for the kids, and you could trick or treat around the parkway. But there were so many people, that it was basically just a super long, really slow line, and everyone ran out of candy because the turn out was so much bigger than expected. haha. But we got to wear our costumes...Ruby too.


Halloween is definitely not my favorite holiday. But I did enjoy the candy more than usual this year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *