Friday, November 25, 2016

New Schedule


I really don't enjoy his current schedule. Luckily, it's not as bad as it could be. He's scheduled several days in a row, has a couple off, then another few...THEN usually 5-7 days off. So it basically ends up feeling like a week on, then a week off. When he's on, it's not very fun. But when he's off, it's awesome! He leaves for work around 6:15pm, and when he gets home around 7:45-8:00am. His shift is 7:00pm - 7:30am. He goes in a little earlier to get patient info before his shift starts. Then he comes home after report in the morning.

So he's getting home from work when I'm waking up in the morning. He takes a shower, we eat breakfast together, then he goes to sleep until around 5pm. We have a little bit of time together, we eat dinner, pack a lunch and then he goes to work.

I really don't enjoy being home alone, especially when it's dark, and lucky for us...it gets dark around 4:30 now. haha. I don't sleep very well being pregnant, and then when Nathan's gone, I don't sleep well anyways. So often times when he's sleeping during the day, I climb in bed too and take a nap. And lucky for Ruby, she gets someone to sleep with her night AND day.

Lately the nights that Nathan works, I am binge watching Gilmore girls and researching baby things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *