Thursday, March 22, 2012

Star 98 Night

Well, that was awesome. Nathan, Anne and I went bowling at FatCats and discovered that a local radio station was hosting a special. Everything was 98cents. Bowling games, shoe rental, pizza slices, soda, etc. SCORE! So we bowled our hearts out and ate pizza. And bonus, every once in awhile, the announcer would say something like, "the next person to bowl a strike wins a movie ticket!" The first time he does this, I'm the first to bowl a strike. This time it was popcorn. To make a long (and awesome story) short, I won 3 times! Nathan also won an hour of pool. And Anne, came very close. :) It was a lot of fun, and we felt like rockstars!

you can't see this...but I totally owned.

FREE STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *