Friday, March 9, 2012

Apartment #3

I'm finally getting pictures posted of our place. (Mostly for our moms) So here's the tour of our first place. We love it. Oh, and I didn't take pictures of the spare bedroom because...well, it's a mess. Mostly empty boxes, weights, a bike, unfinished art projects...you get the picture (without the picture).

Walking in the front door

the living room

kitchen (with the table that Nathan refinished)

collage on the right of you as you walk in the front door

bedroom, with our fancy cinder block view

our dresser (cake table at our wedding)

laundry and bathroom

another shot of the living room with the window

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's so you. I love your bedding too! It's kind of like ours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *