Sunday, June 10, 2012

Round Things

Two of Nathans favorite things are round. Pizza and frisbee. We had them both Friday night. Nathan had a frisbee game at 8pm. Who schedules a game at 8pm on a Friday? I don't know. But it was a lot of fun to get to watch him do something he loves. Unluckily, it was also pouring rain. Yet, as the wonderful wife that I am, I sat. I had brought a camping chair. So luckily I wasn't sitting in soggy grass. It actually wasn't that bad. AND...there was a rainbow. A full one. Also, the second half of that rainbow...was a double rainbow. Also, there was a beautiful sunset. So really I can't complain about a little water. I would post a photo of the rainbow...but I couldn't get it all in a picture. So I took a video.




nathan is number 4

Nathan did awesome! (I think) he scored 4 points and made some great catches. And he did this crazy stomach dive, caught the frisbee, stood up and passed it for a point. Booyah! After the game. We were both soggy, and one of us was smelly. So while the smelly one showered, the soggy one made the best pizza to roam the earth. I also made the crust whole wheat and used fake chicken. Anyways, it was BBQ "Chicken" pizza. On the crust, I put some bbq sauce, then put on the "chicken". I added red onion, pineapple and mozzarella cheese. After I pulled it out of the oven, I sprinkled chopped cilantro on it.

yummy!
We ate pizza and watched Dan in Real Life on the laptop in bed. Being wild college kids that we are, we fell asleep and had to turn off the movie. C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *