Sunday, April 21, 2013

DIY EAT SIGN

I have been loving these EAT signs I've been seeing on Pinterest. Here's some of my faves...

From Sweet Pickins blog

From Mini Manor blog
From etsy shop Flea Market Sunday
But they are always too big, or too expensive, or too..not me. So I made my own. I got little cardboard letters from Hobby Lobby. They were $2.47 each. Then I got a can of silvery spray paint, and used a 40% off coupon so my grand total was $10.70. AWESOME.


Here they are...before.

After getting sprayed..(I also did a clear coat to seal, which I already had)

And here it is!


What do you think? I like 'em.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I loooove your eat letters! The silver looks so good. I used to have letters that spelled eat in my kitchen but they got lost in one of our many moves, haha. This so makes me want to make some more!

    ReplyDelete

Us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *