Saturday, February 14, 2015

VALENTINE'S

Today is Valentine's. Give your love a kiss, or eat some chocolate. Or both. Today we made breakfast burritos for my family, and also took some to Nathan's parents since they are sick. Then we went on a little walk in the Chamna Trails. We talked about our bucket lists, made some plans, and Nathan showed me where he crashed his bike. (by the way, he has a follow-up appointment on the 26th. Right now he's on a 10b weight limit for 2 weeks.) This is our day so far!


We woke up. 


We saw this creeper owl.
It was legitimately really scary. 

Ruby got in some good sniffin'
We took a selfie. 
And later, we're going to a Pawn Shop. How romantic. (I want to see if I can trade in my camera for one that also does video.) Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *