Sunday, October 2, 2016

Happy Birthday




 Nathan turned 26 in May! I made the best cupcakes in the world. Chocolate cupcakes with a reeses inside, topped with whipped peanut butter frosting. Delish! Also, this was the first time Ruby did something naughty. I had left the cupcakes on the table, which was near the couch, to cool when I went to the store to grab a few last minute things. When I got back...there was a cupcake missing and several bits out of other cupcakes. She just couldn't resist!

I crack myself up. At least I appreciated the decorations. 


Bananas, peanut butter, fruit and almond...cake? 
Ruby also turned 3 this year! Can't believe it! We feel so blessed to have found her, and "rescued" her at 6 months old. It may sound silly, but she really is my best little friend and I'm not sure what I would do without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *