Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cornbellys!

One thing I've come to love about Utah is KSL. We found a bunch of furniture, a couple jobs ;), sold our random stuff AND deals. Deals is a section of the website where...you guessed it...they have great deals for local stuff. I found tickets to Cornbellys for 50% off! And they included a free pumpkin, zipline ride, "last ride", AND a free bounce back pass. Pretty awesome. What's Cornbellys you ask? Oh, only the coolest Harvest Fair out there. (or...the only Harvest Fair I've been too)

Nathan and I went around 5. We picked out our pumpkins first. Nathan got a pretty boring orange one. And I got a super cute white one! Just kidding Nathan, your pumpkin is cute too.

Nathan and his slightly less cute pumpkin. :)


We ate dinner and walked around. There was a ton of things to do, especially if you were a 6 year old. Later on we met up with one of Nathan's mission companions (Andrew Wilkes) and his date. We watched a pig race, and then went on a bunch of haunted, scary stuff. And...it was scary. Nathan said I should learn how to do my scream on cue, and work in the haunted house to scare people. Is that a compliment? Probably too scary for me, but it was kind of fun. We spent the night screaming, eating kettle korn and laughing. Thanks Cornbellys!



oh these? these are my halloween socks. 
I'm a farmer!

Waiting in line


We tried deep fried oreos. I'm not the biggest fan. PS like Nathans new shirt? Target.
We're pigs! Get it...hog wild? I laughed.



I need an explanation for the picture below. This was called the last ride. You get in a coffin, and it tells some story and bounces you around. The most fun part is there's a camera on the inside, and you can watch the person getting scared. Nathan's the only one that went, he said it was lame. But judging from the photo below...I don't believe that.
Just kidding...it was really lame and he was pretending. (and he said it smelled bad)

AND...this is my pumpkin I carved! 


 Okay so I lied again. I didn't carve this. It was at Cornbellys. We're planning on carving pumpkins this week, and I'll post pictures of our real ones. (They won't be as cool as this..but maybe just go back and look at this one and pretend we did it.)

And just have to say...the scary stuff really did scare me. I woke up in the middle of the night after a terrible dream, and I was so stinkin' scared! I made Nathan turn on the light and say a prayer. I fell back asleep and slept in until 9:18. New (recent) record! I love fall, and Halloween is ok. But really I just love this season!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *