Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wilde Oaks

Last weekend, we took a little trip. Valerie's family has a cabin outside of Fairview, and we were invited for the weekend. It was such a blast! There were 4 couples. Jacob and Valerie, Danna and Josh,  Jenn and Morgan, and of course Nathan and I. Plus the babies. Jack, Elliot and Jane. So cute, but that would require another whole blogpost to explain the cuteness of those three. ANYWAYS...

It's beautiful up there, and felt so much like fall. We played board games, ate great food, rode 4-wheelers and had a murder mystery party. Thanks everyone for the great weekend!

On the way there, I made Nathan look like he rocks the mullet.

Love the fall colors!

Jacob, Jack, Valerie, Jenn, Morgan, Jane, Elliot, Josh, Danna, Nathan and I being goofy on the deck. 

Sleeping Baby Elliot

Foggy walk

Jane on our walk

Sunbeams

I hung my camera from a tree branch...the picture is blurry because the camera was swinging.

Leaves

More leaves

Banana Jack on our walk

King of Tokyo
Bouncy Skeleton Jack

Murder Mystery Dinner
The lizard Jacob found!

Bye Wilde Oaks! See ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *